1. DATA CONTROLLER
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Company name: ITASU CONSULTING, S.L
- CIF: B86795580
- Address: C/ FERNANDO EL SANTO 27, 3ºB – 28010 MADRID
- Telephone: 626615272
- E-mail: GHURTADO@ITASU.ES
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. will treat your information for:
- Maintenance of the commercial relationship and provision of the contracted service.
- Making a budget tailored to your needs.
- Manage email communications with interested parties.
- To carry out the selection processes of the company.
- Management of employees and human resources of the company.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the current business relationship is maintained. However, in order to have the maximum transparency with you, we indicate that the general computations with which we work are:
- Accounting, fiscal: six (6) years.
- Labor: ten (10) years.
- Selection processes: two (2) years from the delivery of the curriculum vitae.
Notwithstanding the existence of these general terms, we inform you that we will periodically review our systems to proceed to delete those data that are not legally necessary.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
According to the purposes of the collection of our data, the processing of your data is necessary:
- To manage the business relationship you have subscribed and contracted with us.
- Execution of a contract (enabled by article 6.1.b RGPD).
- Consent of the data subject (enabled by article 6.1.a RGPD)
- Realization of a quotation tailored to your needs.
- Execution of a contract and / or pre-contractual relationship (enabled by Article 6.1.b RGPD)
- Manage email communications with data subjects. 1.
- Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 6.1.a RGPD) 2.
- Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6.1.f RGPD)
- To carry out the company’s selection processes.
- Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 6.1.a RGPD) 1.
- Management of the company’s employees and internal human resources.
- Contractual execution (enabled by article 6.1.b RGPD)
In addition, all data collected are necessary for the provision of the service. However, those data marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. In the event that the mandatory data were not provided ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. will not be able to provide the contracted service.
4. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
What rights do I have regarding data protection?
You may exercise any of the following rights by contacting us at the postal address C/ FERNANDO EL SANTO 27, 3ºB – 28010 MADRID or at the e-mail address indicated in the heading (GHURTADO@ITASU.ES). In any case, according to current regulations, you have the:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing.
- Right to object to the processing.
- Right to portability.
You can make use of the following forms to exercise your rights in an easier way. You can download them by clicking here. Additionally, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to third party companies. We also inform you that your data will not be transferred internationally to any third country.
6. ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data used by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. comes from the interested party.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data that are processed:
- Identification data
- First name
- DNI / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
- Postal addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Business information
- Financial information
- Bank account number
- Credit card number
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic data
Membership in associations or clubs
ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. does not treat specially protected data.
7. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
From ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. we make every effort to comply with the data protection regulations since it is the most valuable asset for us. However, we inform you that in case you understand that your rights have been undermined, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located in C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. More information about the AEPD. http://www.agpd.es/