Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the websiteIn compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, ITASU CONSULTING, S.L as owner of the website WWW.ITASU.ES, states:
1. Identification data:
- Corporate Name: ITASU CONSULTING, S.L
- Registered Address: C/ FERNANDO EL SANTO 27, 3ºB – 28010 MADRID
- CIF: B86795580
- E-mail address: GHURTADO@ITASU.ES
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: VOLUME 31.404, FOLIO 44, SECTION 8ª, SHEET M-565288, REGISTRATION 1ª.
- “Site”, WWW.ITASU.ES domain that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain WWW.ITASU.ES, which make up the information and services that ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative containing the link.
- Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and tracking of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on the privacy, reason why ITASU CONSULTING, S.L will warn opportunely and reliably of its use at the moment in which they are implanted in the Page.
4. Use of the website
WWW.ITASU.ES provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being limited in nature.Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless with the written and explicit authorization of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. or its owners, the fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
6. HyperlinksAs a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. Therefore, ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. does not warrant, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before providing your personal information to these non-WWW.ITASU.ES websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours. Also, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.ITASU.ES) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L.
- No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about ITASU CONSULTING, S.L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the persons related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that ITASU CONSULTING, S.L has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Web site, ITASU CONSULTING, S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web site, of its configuration and design and of the present legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial propertyITASU CONSULTING, S.L is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L or its licensors, all rights reserved. Any use not previously authorized by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. The USER may view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Site are owned by ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. or, where appropriate, by third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or logos, and without it being understood that none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents have been transferred to the User. In the same way, the Contents are intellectual property of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L, or of third parties in its case, therefore, the rights of Intellectual Property are property of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L or of third parties that have authorized its use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same ones in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L., are expressly prohibited. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. or of third parties included in the Page that have yielded contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9.Availability of the pageITASU CONSULTING, S.L does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, ITASU CONSULTING, S.L is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the USER due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously. ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any responsibility for the damages and prejudices of any nature that could be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and of the Contents, to the nonfulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and to the Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear in this Web is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Webs that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation. ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. is not responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
10. Quality of the SiteGiven the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment. ITASU CONSULTING, S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER can take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that can contain the documents and graphs of the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content for expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
11. Availability of the ContentsThe provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. ITASU CONSULTING, S.L, nevertheless, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or of any of the Contents at any time. When reasonably possible, ITASU CONSULTING, S.L will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the intervening parties submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.